- Identification of the site publisher: BRE/OPERA SAS
- Headquarters: 38 RUE DE BERRI 75008 PARIS
- Phone: 01 53 23 86 70
- RCS no.: 492 721 188
- APE Code: 6 420 Z
- Capital: 1 037 000 euros
- Development, Graphics: Fastbooking
- Hosting: Oceanet Technology 34 boulevard du Maréchal Alphonse Juin – 44100 Nantes – Phone: 02 28 03 78 78 – Fax: 02 28 03 78 79 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication Director: Mr Boschmans
Users of this Site are informed that the personal data collected are for the sole use of BRE/OPERA SAS for processing users’ online requests and are processed by BRE/OPERA SAS for administrative and sales purposes. You have the right to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data (article 34 of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978). To exercise this rights, please contact:
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, this web site was registered with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL). BRE OPERA SAS may keep and archive client data in a confidential manner for its records.
All the images on this website are subject to copyright.
The Site is the exclusive property of BRE OPERA SAS. Only BRE OPERA SAS is authorized to use the intellectual property rights and publicity rights attached to this Site and its content, in particular, trademarks and logos, drawings, illustrations, photos and graphics, texts and sounds, images, icons, videos and databases, and in general all files of any type that appear on the Site, whether original or acquired through purchase, user license or other rights.
Only the use of a non-substantial part of the Site, in particular by download, modification, reproduction, transmission or representation, by any means and on any media, solely for personal and private use for non-commercial purposes is authorized. Any violation of the preceding paragraphs can constitute infringement punishable under the French Intellectual Property Code.
Hypertext links to other sites
Hypertext links to the Site require the prior written authorization of BRE OPERA SAS, and such authorization can be revoked at any time. BRE OPERA SAS declines all liability for the content of websites linked to the SITE or relations that users may have with such linked sites.
Liability of BRE OPERA SAS
The information provided on the Site is the latest information available. To the extent authorized by law, BRE OPERA SAS shall not be liable for direct or consequential damages (such as loss of profit, loss of image, opportunity costs, etc.) resulting from:
- any inaccuracy, omission or use of the information on the Site. BRE/OPERA reserves the right to update the Site by deleting, adding or changing content at any time with no advance notice.
- the inability to use the Site.
- unauthorized changes to Site content, or the intrusion of a virus, Trojan horse or other harmful component.
- unauthorized access to the Site making it impossible to access the site.
Access to the Site may be interrupted at any time by BRE OPERA SAS for maintenance, security or any other technical reasons. BRE/OPERA shall not be liable for dysfunctions caused by third party software and you confirm that you are aware of the characteristics and limits of the Internet and in particular the risks related to the security of communications.
These terms are governed by French law. French courts have sole jurisdiction to handle disputes related directly or indirectly to access or use of this Site.